Soho Motorsports connected with me to consult on a new re-design of their website. After months of closing mediocre sales through their existing woo commerce site they finally decided it was time for a change.
Their past 2018 abandon carts showed that they had some deep issues with their existing experience. Questions we asked after reviewing this data:
- Was there an issue with their product’s pricing?
- Were consumers getting the information they needed?
- Did the business operations not effectively fulfill orders?
What we planned:
After consulting and learning more about the business we found three areas that we decided to outline for goals:
- A new e-commerce platform that was easy to use (Shopify)
- A faster web experience to improve page speed load time
- Offer users more payment options (Affirm)
A Look at the Woo Commerce site:
A look at the shopify site we built:
We are currently tracking web traffic and looking to begin investing in PPC and social media marketing to start to ramp up the new experience.